
My day starts when my mom comes in and takes pictures when I'm sleeping. She thinks I look super cute!

After mom gets me dressed for the day, she feeds me a bottle and lets me nap in her arms.

Then dad plays with me and helps me use my activity gym. Fun times!

Dad helps keep me entertained during tummy time. I don't really like tummy time and I can get pretty fussy. BTW, don't you love our matching camo? I'm definitely Daddy's little girl!

I'm reaching the end of my rope! I'm about ready for tummy time to be over!

Mom helps calm me down and comfort me when I got upset at the end of tummy time.

Now I feel much better!

It's time for another bottle! I eat about 4 oz every 3-4 hours.

Daddy's burping me. I don't really like that very much either.

Mom made me pose with dad for another picture.

Then Grandma comes over to babysit so mom and dad can run a few errands.

Time for a diaper change! Don't worry - there won't actually be any pictures of that!

Mom says it's good for me to get some fresh air so we went for a short walk around the neighborhood.

I didn't think the walk was that much fun and I cried half the way home. So when we got home, mom held me and made me feel better.

Bath time! I was a good girl and I didn't poop in the water like I have during the last few baths!

After my bath, mom wraps me in my chicky towel!

I'm changed, swaddled and ready for some more food.

Dinner time!

Good night! Mom and dad let me sleep with dad for a little while before mom puts me in my crib.
No comments:
Post a Comment