We found out yesterday afternoon that Finley might be able to go home today but I didn't want to post anything and jinx it! Luckily all went well and Finley is sleeping away in her crib as I type. I think Andrew and I are in shock that this day has finally come - of course, we're incredibly excited too!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Finley Grace is Home!!!
We found out yesterday afternoon that Finley might be able to go home today but I didn't want to post anything and jinx it! Luckily all went well and Finley is sleeping away in her crib as I type. I think Andrew and I are in shock that this day has finally come - of course, we're incredibly excited too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







So, so, so, so exciting! I'll be praying for you guys as I'm sure this is a big transition. But you will be great. I'm looking forward to Finley-at-home pictures. Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Erin!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks be to God!
ReplyDeleteWoo woo woo!!! I hope you guys are having a great time!!!
ReplyDelete