Monday, July 13, 2009

A Study No More...




After hearing the doctor say, "Well, it looks like you'll probably make it to 30 weeks," Andrew and I went into high gear and got the nursery pretty much finished. We still need to accessorize and organize but it's almost there. And we are so excited about how it's coming together! I'd also like to publicly thank Andrew for all his hard work - painting, putting up crown moulding, installing safety outlets - while I mostly sat in the rocking chair and merely observed and critiqued! Once we get it totally finished, I'll add new pictures, but here's what we've done so far...
Oh and by the way, in case you hadn't figured it out - we've decided to name our daughter
Finley Grace Oliver!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the name Finley. Precious! Hannah's middle name is Grace as well.
    The nursery looks great - so cute. I'm glad everything's coming together! Tell your husband way to go for being such a support while you got to relax. I know you appreciated that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery looks SO CUTE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete