Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yay for the Second Trimester!

I'm now in the 14th week of pregnancy and I have officially made it through the first trimester. A third of the way there! Went to the doctor this and all continues to look good - and no spotting! Praise God for that!

This weekend we were supposed to go to Arkansas for my friend Hunter's wedding but had to miss it since I'm still on limited activity and want/need to be close to the doctor's office. I hope it all went flawlessly and I can't wait to see some pictures from the wedding. I know the bride must have looked absolutely gorgeous!

Since we were home and Andrew hadn't made any plans, I decided to put him to work. After spending literally over 30 minutes sweeping up dog hair, I said enough was enough. So sweet Andrew went to Home Depot and Tractor Supply Co. and bought all the needed materials for a large outdoor dog kennel. It took him most of the day, but he got it finished and it has worked great! The dogs may not agree but I think it's growing on them. This is something we've wanted to do for awhile and we agreed it needed to happen before the baby arrives. Trying to transition the dogs to living mostly outside and transition us to living with a newborn would be way too much to handle! Thank you Andrew for making the dog kennel actually happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment