We had our 12 week check-up on Thursday and everything continues to look great! When the doctor tried to find the heartbeat on the doppler, it was quite difficult so we had a quick ultrasound. The baby looked like it had grown and we could see the heart beating. Hearing the heartbeat is such a neat experience - one I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing! Since it was a quick ultrasound, I don't have any pictures to upload.
It's just such a relief to make it to the 12 week milestone! Thank you all for your happy thoughts and prayers!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yea Erin! I am so glad everything is going well for you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Laura! Sorry I'm so late in responding to your comment but I didn't know you left one. I've gotta figure out more about how to work the blog!
ReplyDelete