Friday, March 6, 2009

Not Just a Baby Blog Anymore!




Most of you know that I love to cook and bake. I could (and often do!) spend hours perusing recipes and planning menus. I've been inspired by other cooking blogs, so I'm going to upload photos and report on the recipes I'm trying out. Just remember, some of them may be odd combinations since I'm pregnant!




Tonight Andrew and I stayed in - well, I stayed in and made dinner while Andrew washed our cars. On the menu was Baked Ziti, All the Good Stuff Salad and Garlic Bread. I got the Baked Ziti recipe from Allrecipes (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Ziti-III/Detail.aspx) and it was very good, quick to make and easy clean up. The All the Good Stuff Salad is one of Andrew's family's recipes that I love. It has all the good stuff and no lettuce - avocado, tomato, cucumber, carrots and green onions tossed in a red wine vinaigrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment