Sorry there isn't a picture this week, but time just got away from us! But I will make sure to post a Week 24 picture, I promise!
I am now regularly waking up 1-2 (!!!) a night to eat because I awake absolutely ravenous and can't go back to sleep. Right now my favorite night-time snacks are chocolate milk, raw cashews, a bowl of cereal or peanut butter crackers. Last night during my second snack break, I had a startling, and scary, realization. My tank top no longer covers my tummy and I realized I must look like Homer Simpson with my lower belly hanging out. Needless to say, there will be no photographic evidence of this!
I'm still taking it really easy and my energy level pretty much demands this. If I venture out to run an errand or two, I usually have to take a nap upon returning to the house. Not that I'm complaining, everyone who knows me knows I love my naps! Althouogh I did have to miss Candace's birthday party - her third annual pink party - and I was sad not to be there. But it didn't start until 9:30pm and that is just about past my bedtime now. Maybe next year though!
This week Andrew and I were able to get registered at two places and we really enjoyed the experience. The first place is a smaller, more upscale store where we just wanted to register for a few fun items - which didn't work! We walked out of there having registered for about four times as many things as I'd planned! They made Andrew's day though - he got to drink beer while we picked things out. When the saleswoman asked Andrew if he'd like to get fitted for his own baby sling, he agreed - as long as he got another beer!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment