We had our OB appointment yesterday and our perinatologist appointment this morning and all looks good! Baby Oliver has had another two weeks of growth, has normal amniotic fluid levels, is showing good blood flow and continues to be very active. Also more good news - my blood pressure has gone down a bit, which puts it into the normal range rather than the pre-hypertensive. Since I failed the 1 hour glucose and get an 'incomplete' on the 3 hour test, I have to meet with a dietician and get my blood sugar checked every two weeks.
Apparently making it to the 28 week mark is a very good sign and the doctors think we'll make it to at least 30 weeks, if not further. I certainly hope she makes it further than 30 weeks in utero because Andrew and I aren't quite ready for her yet! That being said, our current project is to get the nursery ready - pictures coming soon :-)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment