We were at a neighborhood get-together last weekend and there was a kiddie pool. We didn't know about the kiddie pool ahead of time, so we didn't bring a bathing suit for Finley. We opted just let her run around naked. After seeing Fin naked, one of the other girls, Annabelle, took off her swimsuit so she could be naked too. At one point during the evening, we heard Annabelle ask Finley, "Hey Naked Girl, do you want to go down the slide with me?" We all got a good laugh out of that one! I also sent up a quick prayer: Dear Lord, please let that be the only time Finley is referred to as Naked Girl!
We were at the Shelton's house last Sunday and Finley loved playing with their kitten, Sunshine. Madeline was sweet to help Finley find the cat, who was hiding upstairs. Madeline said, "Let's take the cat downstairs Finley." Finley replied," No, let's take kit kat home!"
I was testing Finley to see if she knew who was a boy and who was a girl, so I asked her, "is Mommy/Daddy/Gigi/Mimi/Franko/Poppy a boy or a girl?" After we ran through everyone she knew, Fin sighed, smiled dreamily and said, "I love boys!" So apparently it starts already...
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment