Monday, October 17, 2011

Finley - almost 27 months in pictures

Fin used to love to wash dishes with me, but then she was allowed to help wash the dogs at her Mimi's house. Now she only wants to wash dogs, not dishes. One afternoon she continued to ask if she could wash our dog and she couldn't seem to understand that our 85 lb Lab would not fit in the sink like Mimi's little dogs do!

Even after she gets home from school, she loves to wear her backpack (called "pack") around the house.

The girl loves to play dress up!
Finley loves to eat!

She has also taken up coloring. We color almost every single day.

More dress up!

Her future's so bright, she's got to wear shades!

Since coloring was such a hit, I introduced Finley to paint and she loves it!

Fin knows how to accessorize an outfit, that's for sure :-)

We went "fishing" for her snack one day and it was a big hit. She used her celery (AKA fishing pole) and peanut butter (AKA bait) to catch her fish (goldfish). It was a fun way to liven up snack time a bit!

Ready for her morning walk!

We have this large plastic owl that we keep in the yard to scare away birds (so they don't poop on our cars and sidewalk), and Finley has adopted it as her new toy. Here she is strapping Owl in so that he can go on a walk with her.

The petting zoo at Harvest Fest - Finley loved to look at all the animals but she did not want to pet them!

Just woke up from her nap and she's chilling on the couch and eating popcorn ("pop").

This picture shows her first "boo-boo" from preschool. Not to worry - a little cake makes everything feel better!

Finley loves to hide in the pillows on our bed - usually right after I've just made the bed!

I bought the expensive child locks for our cabinets and it took Finley all of about 15 minutes before she took them all off. I found them littering the living room floor. Awesome! So I went old school and wrapped rubber bands around the knobs and a few minutes later, this is what I found!

She wanted help getting out, but Fin didn't mind posing for a few pictures beforehand!

Remember the aforementioned owl? Here he is eating a snack with Fin. She also likes to feed him and blow his nose a lot!

I love Finley's precious profile! So sweet and beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Erin- Finley is a doll!! Quick question- do you guys like that purple tricycle? That looks like the Little Tikes one I saw online that I was thinking about getting.. I liked that you could lengthen it, and also that it has that steering bar in back for when they are little..

    ReplyDelete