Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some more pictures of what Finley's been up to lately...

Quite sophisticated in her tastes, Finley loves to 'read' Italian maps...sideways.

Finley graduated from a high chair to a booster seat. What a big girl!

She likes to hold a spoon or fork and then eat with her hands. We're working on actually using the utensils to eat.

New favorite hiding place - under my desk

Fin saw me taking pictures and had to come investigate!

This month she also graduated to her big girl car seat. Woohoo!

New favorite hobby - carrying around Christmas presents...

...and chewing on their ribbons or bows.

Almost every time I take pictures, she runs over to see the camera, which allows me to get these cute close-ups. Love her crazy hair and sweet blue eyes!

While I make dinner, Finley gets to play with measuring cups, tupperware, spoons, etc. But on this evening, she managed to grab a package of tortillas from the fridge. Before I knew it, she'd opened them up and taken little bites from each tortilla.

So proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment