Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Since I've neglected Finley's blog this year, here are quite a few pictures to show you what she's been up to lately. She is walking, talking, running, climbing and just the sweetest little thing ever! A day or two before Mother's Day, Finley gave me the very best present - she said "love you" for the first time. Such a sweet memory for me!

{she loved to look at her friends' holiday cards - especially Cash's!}
{my girl already loves her accessories}
{gotta love her post-nap crazy hair}
{happy girl eating her scrambled eggs}
{Finley loves to wear 'hats'}
{silly girl made her own hat by putting her pants on her head}
{it's supposed to hold puzzles, but Fin thought it'd make a great chair}
{getting into the spirit of St. Patty's Day}
{several weeks later, we're still in the spirit}
{more post-nap crazy hair}
{her first taste of chocolate frosting - I think she liked it}
{she stole my coffee one morning...and the great mother that I am, I grabbed the camera, not the coffee mug!}
{picking out a sun hat for summer}
{an accidental Hitler-esque ketchup mustache}
{snuggling with Mimi}
{playing with her friends Harper and Vivian}
{Finley also likes to accessorize the dog}
{relaxing in the backyard with Mimi}

No comments:

Post a Comment