Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Finley's Been Up To Lately...

Finley went to her first BBQ and she loved playing on some of Kendall's toys, especially this little motorized tricycle.
Another one of Finley's favorite toys - a necklace! Here she's playing with Audrey's pearls.
I just love the look on Finley's face!
Hanging out with Franko
Somebody tried a little chocolate ice cream (I know, I'm a horrible mother!) and I think she liked it!
Fin and Hunter got to be good friends at our potluck dinner
The back of the sofa is Finley's favorite perch. She could hang out there looking out the window for hours, if I let her.
After Finley hit 15 lbs, I decided that I couldn't keep putting her in the Baby Bjorn so I bought her a shopping cart cover. She has such fun in it!
Little Miss Smarty Pants figured out that she could play with any toy she wanted if she just dumped her toy chest over. If I'm not careful, she'll have toys strewn all over the living room floor in a matter of minutes.
Munching on her yummy lunch of cheese ravioli and a graham cracker for dessert.
She's a mover! She never stays where she's supposed to!
Fin looks a little tired after her visit with Grammy and Grandpa. Luckily she was still in her pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment