Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eight to Nine Month Development (Six to Seven Months Adjusted)

We haven't had to go to the doctor this month (knock on wood) so I don't have any weight or length measurements, but here are some little updates of what Finley is up to:
- stands up by herself as long as she has something to hold on to
- babbling a lot, some of her sounds include: mama, mom, baba, oma, omba, pa, da
- she makes cute little kissy noises
- her new foods are pasta, apple puffs, yogurt, squash
- scooting! I used to be able to lie her down on a blanket while I did chores, but not anymore! She is a fast little scooter!
- she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. She's started moving her arms and legs but just hasn't put it all together yet. She'll be crawling in no time, but in the meantime, she's perfected her scooting and her army crawl!
- she also loves to climb up things. A lot of times when I hold her, she pushes her legs against my chest so that she can climb up my body.
- as I'm sure you can tell from her scooting, attempts at crawling and her climbing, her activity level has increased a lot over the past month!
- her reflux seems to have abated some and she's taking her bottles much easier now. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment