Finley and I while we were hanging out at Grammy's house. I love this picture of us!

Grammy and Fin

Standing up and looking out the window

Finley loves to scoot/crawl underneath the ottomans and entertainment center. Here she is almost underneath an ottoman:

This does not look like a comfortable sleeping position to me and the kicker is that there was a pacifier underneath her stomach too...

I love this spoon! Finley can feed herself with it but she can't put it too far in her mouth so she can't accidentally gag herself.

Had to take a quick time out from playing for a graham cracker snack

Might be time to lower the crib...

This is how Andrew babysits!

Sitting up and playing with her music box

Lying down and playing with her music box. Finley loves her musical toy - thanks Mary Lynn!

Helping mama do the laundry!

Trying on her swimsuit for the first time. I think she loves it!
Sweet Fin! She's quite a little sweetie! I love the pic of you and her outside. Framer!
ReplyDelete