
Here's my week 20 bump - it's small but it's definitely there! I had people tell me Happy Mother's Day yesterday so I'm hoping that I've passed the awkward 'you look like you need to lose 10 lbs' phase and have actually started to look pregnant.
Last night at church, the first song we sang had a few lines in it that stuck out to me -
Oh happy day
Happy day
I'll never be the same
Over this past week after having received the good news from Houston, Andrew and I have been so much happier and more hopeful for our daughter. We have our fetal MRI scheduled for next Monday, May 18th at 8:45 am and then a follow-up ultrasound at 1:30 pm. We're praying that the good news we got last week will be confirmed. But regardless of the outcome, this experience has changed us for the better. Andrew and my faith is growing and we've gotten even closer emotionally and spiritually. I'm not privvy to God's plans for our daughter but we have trust and faith that He is watching over her. Thanks again for all of your continued prayers and support!
"For He has strengthened the bars of my gate; and He has blessed the child within me."
- - Psalm 147:13





You look sooo much like your own momma in this pic! So pretty!
ReplyDelete