Saturday, May 16, 2009

Girls Happy Hour


Last night we had a girls happy hour and it sure was fun to catch up with everyone. We went to Fino's for tapas and wine - don't worry, I drank water! Here's a picture from the festivities (Candace, Jennie, me, Meagan and Lauren). We need to do this more often!


PS) Sorry the picture quality is not the best, but my camera screen broke last night before I could clean up and lighten the image.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! I just wanted to let you know I saw your blog link a few weeks ago on Facebook and have been following your story. What a rollercoaster! I had my first child, Hannah Grace, 13 months ago, and I can imagine how scary such uncertainty can be. I'm so glad that things seem to be looking up, and I'll defintely be praying for you guys!
    Alicia (MacGregor) Dockins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics....you look great! Call or email if you are up to it. Hope your appointment went well!
    Jennifer Oeltjen

    ReplyDelete