Friday, March 19, 2010

Sip and See

Some of Ruthie's (my mother-in-law) closest friends, Jane and Linda, threw a Sip and See for Finley this past Sunday at the Tarry House. It was such a lovely afternoon and Finley behaved wonderfully! Since a little stranger anxiety creeps in every now and then, I was a little worried that Finley may cry from being around a lot of new people, but my worrying was all for naught. Luckily the Sip and See did not turn into a Sip and scream! Finley was so curious and really took everybody in and then after the party, she fell fast asleep in Jane's arms. Precious! Since I was rather busy with Finley the whole time, I didn't get very many pictures on my camera so I can only post a few. You'll just have to take my word for it, it was a fabulous party!




No comments:

Post a Comment