It was just one of those days and I couldn't help but think how nice a glass of wine with dinner sounded. That's really all it was, but I knew that with the timing of everything there was a chance I might be pregnant so I went ahead and took a pregnancy test so I wouldn't worry.
When Andrew got home, he promptly made me take four more pregnancy tests "just to make sure." Yep, they were all positive! While Andrew and I have been trying to get pregnant for a month, we really didn't think it would happen so soon! But we are absolutely thrilled!
The last two weeks have been a flurry of activity - doctor's appointment to confirm the pregnancy, cleaning and organizing the house to make more room, reading and research on pregnancy, etc. We have our first OB appointment next week and I'm really excited to learn more, get checked out and make sure everything is okay. More to follow soon...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment