Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese Birth Charts

I was on my pregnancy computer forum (First Time Moms Due in Sept 09 - yes, I realize I'm an Inter-Dork) and someone posted a thread about the Chinese Birth Chart, which can supposedly predict the gender of your baby with a 93% accuracy rate. First let me say that as a pretty girly-girl, I have always dreamed of having a little girl. However, since I've been pregnant I really feel like I'm having a boy. I find myself looking at little boy clothes, boy nurseries, etc. - maybe it's my mother's intuition preparing me for having a boy rather than a girl. Regardless of the gender, as long as he or she is healthy, then Andrew and I will be ecstatic!

Anyway, I googled Chinese Birth Chart and based on my age and the month in which I conceived, it said with 92% certainty that I'll be having a boy! Now I just have to wait a few more months to see if it's right...

Also, we had our first OB appointment on Thursday and the doctor said everything looked good based on the exam, urine and blood tests. Since I'm only 6 weeks along, he didn't do an ultrasound but we made an appointment to go back on Feb. 12th for the first ultrasound. I'm really excited for that - to hear a heartbeat and see the little guy (or gal!) for the first time will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment