Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our Sweet Girl!

Lord knows I love this child!  She is growing up so quickly.  It's bittersweet really.  A week ago she would say "I do it all by self" and now this week she says "I do it all by myself."  It's just those little things that prove she's growing up and not my little baby anymore.  Sigh!

Funny story: One morning I saw an email from Amazon regarding my new purchase.  Not having bought anything from them in awhile, my curiosity was piqued so I opened the email.  Turns out that I was the proud new owner of the complete fourth season of Dora the Explorer ("Dora Flora").  All of a sudden I remembered hearing Finley exclaim "I did it!  I did it!" last night while she was playing with my Kindle.  Apparently she took advantage of Amazon's one-click buying feature!

 {a little sidewalk chalk fun}

 {who says sidewalk chalk can only be used on the sidewalk?!?}

 {sweet little profile}

 {gimme my sunglasses!}

 {everything is much better now!}

 {such a wonderful picture of daddy and our sweet daughter}

 {a look of pure joy}

 {and happiness}

 {usually Andrew reads Fin a few stories before bedtime...but this evening he was too tired and I busted him letting Fin watch Dora on my Kindle}

 {ole Rusty dog and Fin snuggling}

{Fin with her Valentine's chocolate covered strawberry cupcake}

No comments:

Post a Comment