I apologize that I haven't posted in over a month! It has been an eventful month in terms of Finley's development and she has been keeping me busy, busy, busy! Lots of firsts: true crawling (as opposed to the army crawl she favored for about a month and a half), pulling up, waving (though she seems to prefer to wave to inanitimate objects rather than people), standing up and only holding on with one hand, cruising a few feet in one direction or another, eating lots of new foods (hummus, roasted red pepper dip, mozzarella cheese, mango, watermelon, zucchini, yogurt juice, veggie muffins) and she started her music class this past week. Here are some pictures from her adventures!

That bowl was just too tempting to pass up...

...so she decided to check it out.

Big smiles, very proud of herself!

Playing happily, or so I thought...

...but Finley decided she wanted to play elsewhere.

While we were visiting Grammy at the shop, Finley fell asleep in her arms. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Finley disappeared one evening while I was making dinner, and this is where I found her - hiding underneath the dining room table.

Mid-wave!

Playing with mama's necklace
She's so active, that sometimes she just has to crash!
Cute! I can't believe she is almost a year old!
ReplyDelete