
Not many people can pull off a beret - but I think Finley looks pretty darn cute in hers!

Finley entertains herself by planning on her laptop while she does her requisite tummy time.

Finley has learned how to hold her own bottle. She can't quite get it in her mouth by herself but she loves to help hold it when I feed her.

Andrew's been teaching Finley her ABC's and she's been a very willing student.

Finley loves to put everything in her mouth but her favorite things to suck on are definitely her fingers.

How many bunnies do you see?! Finley likes to snug with her lovey bunny and it goes just about everywhere with her nowadays.

Finley wasn't exactly thrilled with her first card game experience...

But she was a lot more interested once she was allowed to mess up all the cards on the table. Please know that the cards were all neatly aligned until Finley got to them!
Just give it time ; ) I know Finley will learn to be a card shark - just like her mama!
ReplyDelete